Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

What makes a good leader? Year 9 Leadership

 Hi everyone, today I will be talking about what makes a good leader. Last week we have been learning about the characteristics of a good leader. We also made a video of us talking more about our topic. For most of us including me, this task is really hard because we are not comfortable filming ourselves. But since as a student this is normal and we just need to be brave and confident I did it anyways. This blog post will be showing the characteristics of a good leader and I will also put the video that I made. 

Being a good leader needed to have a lot of efforts and hard works. They have a lot of characteristics and most of this are positive, because a word leader is a big word and it all about the whole group's sake.This qualities can make them a chance to be more powerful than others but we need to remember that we need to use this in positive way and not just to tell your group what do to so you don't have to do anything. We also have a lot of example of a good leader in our life.

First I will be talking about the things that a great leader have. This is just some of the qualities that they have but there's a lot more. 

  • Confident
  • Respectful
  • Achievement
  • Ready to stand for the whole group
  • Brave
  • Confident
  • Respectful
  • Commitment
  • Listen to others opinion 
  • Empathy
  • Responsible
  • Including everyone. 
This is the video of myself that I made. If your watching the video you will hear that I am talking about what makes a good leader which I already said in this blogpost. I hope you will enjoy watching my video and give me some feedback about it so I can do better next time.


There is a one goof leader that I really like and I really admire. This person is a great leader for me because she can manage a whole country and try her best to make our country good. This person is Jacinde Adern. Ever since I start to know her I saw the changes that she make in our country and her sacrifices. I also admire her because I didn't expect her to be this good since she's a girl and I don't know any girl prime minister aside from her. What about you? Are you a good leader or do you know someone who is a great leader?

No comments:

Post a Comment