Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

ESOL Term 3 Reflection

This term in our ESOL class, we did a lot of different activities. We did some grammar practice, reading, online tests, different types of worksheets, and writing a formal essay. We spend almost half of this term in lockdown so we didn't do much for the whole term. However, there are still some things that I enjoyed for this term in ESOL, I enjoyed doing grammar practices, reading lots of different stories and answering the question about it. I enjoyed all of this because I think it's really helpful to improve my knowledge and my ability to understand the story that I'm reading. But the thing that I enjoyed the most is writing the formal essay as an assessment, I like this because I saw how I get better at my writing and brainstorming. We did a lot of preparation for this essay and I like how my essay turned out. Also, writing this essay makes me proud of myself because I saw that I improved my ways of writing an essay and submitting it in time. Next term, I would like to learn and do something new in this class. However, I still want to do some of these things, it might be boring for some of us but I think it's really helpful. There are some things that I would like to do better next term such as blogging, getting a better score in online tests, and put more effort into my works to get an excellent result. I hope next term will be fun for all of us since it's our last term for this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment