Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Music Reflection

Last term, we did a short performance on the last day of term in music. As group with 3 members two of us sang while I'm playing the piano. The song the performed is "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley. We spend some of our music lesson practicing our performance. Our performance has been recorded by our music teacher, she did this because it was unexpected and we don't have much time if we are gonna do it in front of the class. During and after this performance I noticed that my skill in piano improved a lot and my self confidence when I'm performing. Next year, I don't have any plans to take music because I think I already had a lot of time learning something about it and had fun. Also, next year I would like to focus more on my academic. 

This is our performance: 

No comments:

Post a Comment