Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Pinecone challenge




Today for our community impact project we are gonna make our own pinecone design, we have a chance to make our own design of pinecone. First thing the we did is we make our planning about what design we are going to make for our pinecone challenge, we need to show our planning to one of the teacher so they can sign in up and we can start decorating our pinecone. For my pinecone I decided to make a simple one, so I decided to make a Christmas Tree since the Christmas is near. I used green paint, glitter paint and I put a pompom at the top of the pinecone as a star in the Christmas Tree. It didn't take me that long because I just need to paint is and use glue gun for the pompom and let it dry for a minute. I will take my pinecone at home so I can put it at my room as a display because it looks like a mini Christmas tree. I really enjoy doing this because we already did it to our art so I know what I'm supposed to do. I really enjoy this activity and I love to do it again.

Image result for pinecone christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment