Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Where would you go?

Kamusta! Today we are gonna write about places that we want to go on holiday, and why we picked that place. I have a lot of choices but I really want to go to France. France is one of the popular and beautiful country in the world, some celebrities is also living there, France is also the place that holding some concert of famous band/singer/celebrities.

I want to go to France because I want to try some new things, one of my friend is currently living and France and when we are talking she always tell some interesting places is France, she also saying that France is pretty place there. I also want to go there to go to the different places, try some foods and I really want to go Eiffel Tower, we all know that this tower is one of the popular tower all over the world, some people that visiting France is always going here to take some pictures and to spend their time there. France is one of the place that I really want to go to and I hope someday I can have a chance to go their with my family/friends.

Image result for France

Image result for France food           Image result for France




















2 comments:

  1. Hi Shiela,

    I really love reading your blog about France and I was shock that you have a friend in France. I really like it because there's a lot of interesting facts about your dream country. Also good job at putting some photos that catch my attention. Good job and continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shiela

    This is an amazing blogpost, I really like that you put photos on post and you wrote down facts and you were reallly detailed with your explanation of why you want to go to France , keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete