Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Subject I would like to learn

Today we need to do a blogpost, this blogpost need to show what subject would you like to learn that isn't offered in Hornby High School. For me I think I would love to learn a different language but since we already have Japanese class here I like to do the different one. I like to learn how to speak Korean, this language is the language that I really like to learn how to speak because it's really good. Also I pick this because I want to learn some lessons about how to speak using Korean language,since I just know some basics word like Hello and thank you in Korean, I also like watching Korean Dramas so I like to learn how to speak so I don't have to use a subtitles and to try something new. 
I started to have interest about Korean language because I really like k-pop, and also I like to learn how to speak this language because it's really cool that you can speak different language. Also I want to learn this because maybe soon I can go to Korean and use this language. 
Image result for Korean language         Image result for Korean language


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Shiela!

    Wow, I am so impressed with how many people in AL want to learn more languages! Korean is a great option and I think you gave some great reasons why this is a subject you are passionate about learning. Do you enjoy Japanese class here at school too?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete