Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

My Year 9 Goal Setting

On week 2 we started to do our goal setting for this year. For this blog we will share our goal and the achievements that we want to achieve this year. I have a lot of goal and achievements that I want to get for this year. I wanted to get a award in academic and non-academic award. I will do my best to achieve my goal and to get the awards that I want to get for this school year, and I will try my best to improve some of my learning that I learned last year.
 
Image result for goal    Image result for school goal

I want to achieve academics award or non- academic award. I like to achieve a awards like First in Science, Best In Health because I really love those subjects. I want to be able to play in badminton competition this year and to win it . Also I want to improve some of my knowledge this year because I know that it can help me a l lot specially there few more years before I went in senor high school. I want to work on my confidence so I can present in front of the whole class and to have a confidence to do more work. Also I am willing to help my classmates and other student if they need help and be kind. I also want to participate in Badminton Competition this year to improve my skills and also I wanted to do badminton not just this year but the whole year that I'm spending here in Hornby High. I have a lot of goal for this year and I will try my best to reach them and I will try my best to achieve the awards that I want to get for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment