Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Causes and cure of black death



Today I did a new work for social studies and the topic is also about black death. This topic is about what is the causes of black death and some ways that saying how to cure someone that has the disease. I've learnt so much things about this topic since I'm not really familiar about black death. We also have to make a mind map showing the cause of black death and presentation showing the cures for this disease. I used a google drawing for my mind map and I used Piktochart for the infographic about the cures.

This is where I get my ideas for my mind map:

This is my work:

                            

While doing this infographic I though that we are really luck because we using some medicines that we can help us to feel better. The medicine that we are using right now is have a big difference compare to their medicines. This is the presentation that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment