Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Social Studies

Today I've learnt another topic about black death, the topic for this task is the symptoms of the Black Death. I use the example that my teacher gave to us to make my own one. I also copied that details from it and I used "Piktochart" to make my own poster. There is 5 symptoms in my poster and each one of them is giving u some information how this disease can affect to our body and how our body react o different symptoms.


                                                          This is the one I made


































 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shiela,
    I like the way that you included where you got the information from and shared the original source. This sounds like a horrible disease and way to die. What made you choose to recreate the poster and learn about the black death? Does it still exist today?
    -Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete