Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

How the Black Death went fro Asia to Europe?

Today I finished another task from our social studies, this task is all about black death because this is our topic of this term. We are still working at home and there are still no classes. For this task we need to make a cartoon strip about how the disease spread from Asia to Europe.

For these tasks I've learnt some facts about Black Death and how this disease spread from Asia to Europe. For me I think the disease is easy to spread because the people back have very poor hygiene and we all know that proper hygiene is really important. They can't do a lot of things that we can do right now even bathing. We are all lucky because we can take a shower every time we want but they can't do it even 2 times a month. So we should be thankful and take care of our body to avoid any disease and stay healthy.

This is the cartoon strip that we have to copy.


This is my work.

We also have to make a poster about different ways of hygiene before. We can use a paper or on an online site called canva. Like I said they have poor hygiene. We just need to choose one topic and I decided to choose this;



No comments:

Post a Comment