Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Hello, Goodbye Poem

Yesterday we write a poem called "Hello, Goodbye" poem, this poem that we need to write is all about our time during the lock down. For this poem we need to say hello to the things that we can be able to do after the lock down and say goodbye to those things that we used to do while we are in quarantine. I hope you like my work.

                                  Hello And Goodbye
                                          Sheila Yap

Hello to the smell of  fresh air that I have missed for a long time and to the sounds of the birds that are singing every morning.
Goodbye to those times that I spend inside the house watching movies without any chance to go for a walk. 

Hello classmates/friends that I didn’t see for a month and spending time with them online.
Goodbye to the boring times that I spend cleaning the house everyday and to those times that I spend all day just laying on my bed.

Hello school that makes me  wake up early every day and do my routines in the early morning.
Goodbye to my gadgets that I am using and makes me sleep really late at night.

Hello malls and beaches that I can’t visit during the lockdown.
Goodbye to our backyard that helps me to feel even a little bit of fresh air.

Hello to our normal life and freedom.
Goodbye lockdown.




No comments:

Post a Comment