Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Welcome to PE at level 2

During the lock down there is a lot of positive things that happen to me, I spend some time with my sister doing some basics exercise every morning. Also during lock down I enjoyed spending more time with my family, I watched a lot of movie in Netflix with my sister and we made a lot of different food for our parents since they also don't have a work. 

 Also during lock down I also have some negative experience that I don't really like, for me I find it hard to communicate to my teachers specially when I need help to my work. Because compare to those days that we have school I can just talk to them and it's really easy to communicate to others when we are at school so I find it really hard because every time that I need help I need to sent an email. Also there are some works that I really don't know so it is hard for me to do that and I need to learn it by myself. 

I also did some fitness at home which is doing some basics exercise and walking outside to get a fresh air after staying at home for a lot of hours. I start to do this things because the situation right now makes me think that we are needed to be healthy but I know that we always need to be healthy not just in this kind of situation.

Since there is no competition sports happening because of this situation but I am thankful that we are having a chance to do some sports with other students here in HHS I am looking forward being able to play badminton, I really like badminton and I even sign up for the winter sports. I am also thinking if I can do different sports except for badminton. And lastly I want to try jump rope for the stretching because it's been a while when I try it so I think it would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment