Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Compliments - Wananga

Giving compliments to others is really important and helpful, you can give them a compliments about their looks and about their personalities, but deep compliments is the most important and good compliment. This week we have been learning about this topic.While giving compliments make sure that it is helpful and you will make the person feel really happy and good. We did an activity that can help us to learn how to give a deep compliments to each other.

For this activity the first thing that we did is we make our own piece of art that representing ourselves. Most of us just wrote their name and put some designs on it, some of us draw the things that they love to do and draw themselves. After we finished our design we start to go around into different tables to give a compliments to each other, I manage to give a compliments to all of my classmates and I felt really good after I've done that. While giving a compliments to others I feel really thankful and touched because even though we're not close like my friends they still doing some things that I appreciated.

After I've give a compliments to my classmates I started to read the compliment that they gave to me. Some of them is really good and it makes me feel super proud to myself. I really like all of them because each comments is giving me a happiness some of them makes me surprise because I didn't expect that they appreciate even the small things that I did for them. We also made one for our wananga teacher and I really enjoyed that because that one way so I can say thank to her for being a nice and lovely teacher.

If we are giving compliments to others it is better if we gave them a deep compliments because we can make them fee happy and they will be thankful to us because we appreciated their small help to us. Be thankful that and appreciate the compliments that they give to you and use it to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment