Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Business Studies - Creating Money

I think probably all of know that our school is in lock down for more than a week because of the problem that is happening to our country, but that doesn't mean that we don't have some work to do while we are staying at home. The task that our teacher gave us for business studies is about money since our topic for this subject is all about money. We are going to do our own money, I really like this because it will help me a lot to know more about money.
  • Generally accepted
  • Durable
  • Divisible
  • Stable
  • Transportable
  • Scarce
  • Easily recognizable
  • Difficult to counterfeit

                                        
                                  
The money that I make is made out of polymer so when you accidentally got wet or you drop into the water the money will just be the same. Also I decided that the color of my money will be the same of the real 50 dollars money so I don't have to make more work. Mt. Cook and the riroriro bird is the thing that I out to my money because probably all of us knows about this two so I want to make a money that some people knows every detail on it.

3 comments:

  1. Shiela
    F=Greta to see you having a crack at this task. I like the way you have been able to upload your sketch to your blog. Good choice of imagery with Aoraki, and the riroriro. Can you tell me more about how you will make it relatively scarce (that is, hard to counterfeit)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog Mr. Sutton, I think I can avoid the possibilities that someone can copy the money that I make by using different materials to some part of my money so I can identify it easily which is real and which money is fake. I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

      Delete
    2. Shiela
      You are very welcome. I love reading student work, and as a former economics teacher myself this is an area of special interest to me. .. here's a challenge for you:
      You are describing the 'properties' of good money, that is what it must 'be'..

      What are the 'functions' of money? That means, what does it have to do? There are four functions. Number 1 is 'to act as a medium of exchange'. Try and find out what the other three are.
      Keep up the good work.

      Delete