Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Language of Film Techniques

Yesterday we have been learning about different types and shots of a photo. We have two different choices to show our learning. We can create a visual dictionary or take a photo showing the different techniques and shots. To show my learning I choose to present it by taking a photo for each different shots. I did this with my two other friends so we just need to use one phone. For this task we need to divide the different techniques into 3 categories. My blog is showing the photo that we had taken and the meaning/example of each different shots.

What am I learning? We have been learning about different camera angles and techniques that are using in the film.

 How does this work show my learning? My work shows that I know the definition of it and the examples of different camera shots and angles.

What Am I wondering as a result of this learning? I am wondering what kind camera angle/shots/movements are common?



1 comment:

  1. Konnichiwa Shiela,

    I like your blogpost because it's detailed and there are a lot of information to it. My advice for you is that maybe you could make the slideshow presentation adjustable so that we can play it by ourselves, in my opinion, that slideshow is playing too fast for me. Good work and have a nice day.

    -Skyler

    ReplyDelete