Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

Photography - Visual Arts

 Yesterday for arts we have been spending some time taking some pictures using some toys. We have a dinosaur and soldiers toys. Some of the photos that we take is outside, we use plants for their background so it will look like that it is in the forest. I also analyse my photography and find out what is the focal point, rule of thirds, leading lines and symmetry/asymmetry.  


Focal Point -  On my photography you can see that the focus is on the dinosaur so I will say that the focal point is the dinosaur figure.
Leading Line - I can't see any leading lines on the photo.
Symmetry/Asymmetry - For this photography I think there is not symmetry because none of the figure that we used didn't make any reflection or shadows.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sheila, I agree that the velociraptor is the main focal point. The photograph has a shallow depth of field so that the soldier in the foreground is soft focus. The light surface of the leaf next to the blue sky does move down towards the dinosaur. Why did you choose this photograph to post? What about it is successful in your opinion?

    ReplyDelete