Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Music - What does music mean to me?

  1. Have you studied music before? Performed? I used to have this subject when I was in the Philippines. We've learned about using different type of instrument like guitar, piano and drums. However, since this is my first time having this subject after almost 3 years, I don't think I remembered all of the things that we've learned before. I've never performed anything about music in our class or anywhere.
  2. What type of music do you enjoy listening to and why? I usually listen to any pop, hip-hop, and soft music. I really enjoyed listening to them because I really like listening to music when I am studying or doing my chores. I feel like they really relaxing to listen to while doing something. 
  3. Name 3 bands/singers you like and why? Among of all the singers and bands, my most favourite is Lauv, Olivia Rodrigo and The Vamps. I like them because as I said I really like pop. hip-hop and soft playlist. Also some of the lyrics that  they have in their music can make you feel their emotions for their own song. 
  4. What would you like to learn in music this term? I would like to learned how to used piano and the chords in guitar. I would like to be able to play some songs using those two instrument. 
  5. Why did you chose music? I like to learned something new before the end of this year and to be able to learned different instrument. I also think this is a coold subject because a lot of other students said this is fun so I want to try it.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Sheila! I am so glad you decided to take Music this semester! We are certainly going to look at Piano and Guitar in class. I also really enjoy Pop and Hip-Hop and we will be listening to some of those genres in class too.

    ReplyDelete