Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Composing Song - 'Shadow'

For our music we did a interesting and nice task. Our teacher said that we need to compose or make our own song and make our own lyrics. On this activity we can picked what genre that we want to use for our song and what lyrics we want to write for our lyrics, also while doing this we can have a inspiration that we want to use so we can think easily about the lyrics base on our inspiration. Our lyrics that we made has to have a 2 verses and 1 chorus. While doing this lyrics at first I don't have any idea what lyrics I should right but I use my inspiration so I can have some idea that I can use for my lyrics. My inspiration is 'Depression' I picked this inspiration because I can relate and I use my feelings while I'm depressed to write a lyrics. This is my lyrics.

“Shadow”

I wake up in a castle
With a beautiful garden 
I am so lonely 
I ask myself why I'm here is this mess.

                                  Tell me what did I do?
                                       Why I am running off too?
                                       Someone please tell me 
                            I am tired running off everywhere.

                                    I don’t know what I’ve done
                                      Why I am suffering?
                                         Why are you torturing?
                                           I’ve done nothing
                                          But this is my fate
                                    Don’t talk to me
                                        Light on me  
                        I don’t want to take another step to you           
                            Don’t call me by my name anymore    
         
                                           You know that I can’t 
                                              You show to me
                                              You give to me
                          The weakness that I hide so you can never see
                            I wear a mask again so you can’t see it
                               But i still like you (like you, like you)

I really enjoy this task because I learn something new and now I know what do I need to do first before I write a song and the steps to have a nice lyrics for my songs. I hope you enjoy reading the lyrics that I made.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shiela,
    I love the song you made it really gives me emotion in the way you have written it. It explains things about maybe your life and what you have felt. It gives it a sense of reality, everything is great but maybe check with the grammar.

    ReplyDelete