Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Music Suite Visit

On week 8 my class and the other class have a chance to go to the music room in our school. We are all exciter because we got a chance to play and learn how to play the different instrument and we really enjoy it. Our teacher divide us into 2 group so we don't have to go there as a big group. The first group is with Mrs: Allan Fletcher on period three and they go to music room to have some time there, and other which is my group go to the music room on period 4. Once we got here we meet Mrs: Beer she in one of the teacher on the music room. The first activity we did a quiz, for this quiz the number of the correct answers that we have is also the number of the stomp that we are gonna get once we've the quiz. We need to give it to Mrs: Beer our paper so she can check it for us and she is also the one that giving us some stomp.


While doing this quiz this is also the chance that we can play some different instrument, first I played the keyboard each keyboard already have a headphones there. It also have the instruction for the song 'Havana' if you follow the notes you will learn how to play it. Also at the other practice rooms we saw some of the different types of drums and guitar. I tried to play some of them and I really enjoy it because I have a chance to try some new things and try some of the different types of instrument that I don't have a chance play before. I put some photos that showing the activities that we did at the music room




No comments:

Post a Comment