Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Poutini and Waitaiki

Yesterday for our Maori class our teacher read a story to us and after that he said that we need to write and retell the story using our own words, we also need to imagine that we are one of the character to the story. I picked to be Waitaiki because she is the wife on the story. Also today we just continue our work because we didn't finish all of them. This is my work and my point of view as Waitaiki, and I also put some pictures about the story.

 I go to the river and I start to remove my clothes before I go to the water, I was enjoying the warm water hitting my skin. While I’m swimming and enjoy the warm water hitting my body I decided to got up from the water and  I feel the cold air hitting my skin. After I got up from the water I saw beautiful scenery. Suddenly I feel my heart starts to pound and i got nervous and confused, suddenly i feel someone took me and everything becomes black.
After awhile I woke up in an unfamiliar place, and I was so scared because I don't know why I am here and also because i remember my husband and my family that I left to our place. 

Waitaiki! I heard someone shouting my name behind, as I turned around to the person I saw a light and I screamed and I feel my body becomes warm and I can’t move my whole body and I just realise that I'm turning into a stone slowly and at the end I become a real greenstone.

Image result for waitaiki and poutini

No comments:

Post a Comment