Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Stationery Recycle

For our community impact project we watched a short clip that showing us some ways to recycle some stationery. This group are called terracycle. We did a DLO so we can spread this project to our school and so we can earn many pens and markers that not working and we want to recycle. We are gonna post this DLO to our blog and our teacher will post it to the t.v on our school so the other students and the staff can know about our project. If the other students knows about this project I'm sure that we can earn so many, I think we can earn  5 kgs of pens and we can get a enough money to use to other activities for our community impact project. Even if you are not going to school you also can help us to earn some pens in you house and you can bring it here so we can give it to terracycle and they can recycle them for us. We use the money that we get from this project for our other activities or for other project that we are planning for our community impact project, we can also use this money to donate to the charity so we can help the others . I put my DLO here to my blog I hope you like my DLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment