Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Get to know me

Kamusta, I'm Shiela, I'm 13 years old. I make this blog post to introduce myself to others that don't know me well. We made this blog post to help Ms. Birtch to know us in a simple way and also our other classmates that don't know about us that good. Here are my introduction and my hobbies that I love to do.
  • I just got here in New Zealand last year and start to go to school this year so I don't have a lot friends, because I study at the Philippines till I got year 7.
  • I love playing badminton, in fact I am one of the lucky student that going in the tournament to represent our school. I learn how to play badminton because my sister taught me how to play. 
  • I like watching scary movie if I have free time and if I don't have anything to do. I like to watch this with my sister but if my parents is have a free time they also joining with us watching some movies.
  • I like k-pop and watching some k-dramas, I used to go to BTS concert it the Philippines, this group is my favourite group in k-pop. My friends are also like them. We really like their songs and they are good at dancing. That's why I like them. This is one of their song that I love to listen.

  • I am the youngest to the three of us. I have a big brother but he is in the Philippines to study his collage and my older sister is also studying here in Hornby High, she is studying as a year 12 student here.
  • I love eating sushi, I always buy some if I have extra money. I like them because they are delicious. 
  • I also love reading wattpad because some of the stories their in interesting and my friends is giving me some suggestion about some stories that they read at wattpad. 
  • I used to study on one of the province in the Philippines before I moved to Manila when I was studying as a year 6. We moved to Manila because my brother need to study in collage.
  • I also love listening to some of the Filipino songs because they are so good and some of the singer is writing their own song and it's really nice. But I really like listening to Justin Bieber songs. This song is nothing like us by Justin Bieber.

This song is Purpose by Justin Bieber.


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Shiela!

    Wow, you shared a lot of wonderful information about yourself. It is always difficult when you come to a new school but I know you have some really great friends in Al! We are very lucky at Hornby High School to have the Filipino Youth Group as well, which might help you feel less homesick!

    I also really like sushi and listening to Justin Bieber! Thank you for sharing some music, I liked listening to the song by BTS, I know this is a very popular band and lots of people like k-Pop music. I'm glad I got to listen to something new.

    I wish you good luck for the badminton competition, play hard and do your best! I look foward to hearing about it on Wednesday.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete