Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

P.E Hurumanu - Pancake War

For our p.e hurumanu our teacher introduce to us a new game called 'Pancake War' he said that this game playing by the seniors but we give it a try. He explain to us how we can play this game, also this game have a lot of rules and things that we need to remember so we can play it properly.

Since this is the first time that I played this game I get confused but I understand it when we start playing the game, we play this game class against class. I really enjoy this hurumanu.
Working as a Team


Level 1
Below the Level
Level 2
Working Towards the Level
Level 3
Working at the Level
Level 4
Exceeding the Level
I have a negative influence on the team. 
The teacher has reminded me to get involved.
I get into arguments, and sometimes use nasty words.
I sometimes cheat.  
I sometimes make a contribution to the team goal. 
I sometimes need a teacher or my teammates to remind me to join in or try harder.  
I try to use positive words and actions to encourage my team, but I find it hard. 
I always make a contribution to the team goal.
I include myself in the team activity, and I include others. 
I sometimes use positive words and actions to encourage my team. 
I am a leader in making a contribution to the team goal. 
I make sure I include everyone in what’s going on. 
I am always encouraging, and my positive words and actions lift my team’s performance.   


Blog Reflection 


The team game we played was:  Pancake Wars 


For this activity, I rate myself (circle one) 1 2 3 4


I gave myself this rating because (describe something that happened that supports the rating you gave yourself).  
I gave my this rating because i know how to with my teammates and I'm giving contribution to our team to win to our game. I also helping my teammates if they need help.


What was something that was challenging about today’s activity? (in relation to teamwork)
This is my first time playing this game of it's kinda hard for me to understand it, especially since there are so many rules in this game. So I just decided to ask some of our members so I can contribute to our team even i little things 


How did I overcome this challenge?

Even if I can't properly understand the game and I’m confused to our game I just keep playing and it helps me to understand the game and because i understand it i gave a little contribution and help my team even if we lose at least we try our best and every each of us gave a contribution and we have a team work.

No comments:

Post a Comment