Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Badminton Competition

Last week on  Monday we start to do our competition in Badminton, I am one of the year 7/8 participant for our badminton competition. We did our competition at Zhu Badminton Center, you can find this badminton center at Wigram. Before we go to this competition we start to have some training here at school, we have practice at Monday lunch time and Wednesday after school. Most of our players is a Filipino student here in Hornby.

We have some practice for almost a month and our coach start to make a group for our competition. At my group I have Janel, Lhysette and me, every group need to have 3 members. At the day of our competition we left at school before 8 so we can arrived early at the Badminton Center.

There are also different school that we are going play with. At the first day we played against 4 different teams from different schools. I won all of my game at singles and doubles, after our game we start to meet other student from other school and that't really cool because I make new friends.

At Tuesday we did the same thing but this is the last day of our competition so they also gonna tell us the winner for our competition. The mix team is got the 3rd place, the boys team got the 2nd place and our team girls team got the 1st place for this competition. I really enjoy this competition and I think I'm gonna join at badminton again next year.
Image result for Badminton
Image result for zhu badminton

No comments:

Post a Comment