Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2019

P.E HURUMANU

For our last day of P.e hurumanu we play dodge ball, we play it but with any other rules. It's like we combined dodge ball and bench ball. We play in big team so its kinda hard to avoid the balls. After we play some game we have a chance give ourselves a rate and this is the rate that i gave to myself and the reason why i gave this rate to myself.

Working as a Team


Level 1
Below the Level
Level 2
Working Towards the Level
Level 3
Working at the Level
Level 4
Exceeding the Level
I have a negative influence on the team. 
The teacher has reminded me to get involved.
I get into arguments, and sometimes use nasty words.
I sometimes cheat.  
I sometimes make a contribution to the team goal. 
I sometimes need the teacher or my team mates to remind me to join in or try harder.  
I try to use positive words and actions to encourage my team, but I find it hard. 
I always make a contribution to the team goal.
I include myself in the team activity, and I include others. 
I sometimes use positive words and actions to encourage my team. 
I am a leader in making a contribution to the team goal. 
I make sure I include everyone in what’s going on. 
I am always encouraging, and my positive words and actions lift my team’s performance.   


Blog Reflection 

The team game we played was: DodgeBall

For this activity, I rate myself (circle one) 1 2 3 4

I gave myself this rating because I include myself to our game and I’m playing it properly and I’m not playing around. I also give myself this rating because I’m using positive words to my teammates even at the other team, I’m not saying bad words to others.

What was something that was challenging about today’s activity? For the challenging part for today playing dodgeball, It’s challenging for me because we are playing in big team, we are paying in big team and are using many balls so it's kinda hard for us to avoid it because sometimes when you are trying to avoid it anothers ball can hit you.

How did I overcome this challenge? To overcome this challenge we use our team work, we use it because when the other got hit we are trying to throw the ball as far as we can so they can catch it and they can play again. We also protect each other from the ball so our members will not get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment