Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Do you love Koalas?

For our task in ESOL we have to think of an animal or famous artists/people, For this task we have to describe the topic that we choose and describe them using nouns and adjectives. I decided to describe a koala, because I find them really adorable. And I know some of you also love them. I hope you will know something new about them using my blogpost, I also put some pictures of them.

  • They are friendly.
  • They have large round heads.
  • Koalas have a big and black nose.
  • They also have large and sharp claws.
  • Some koalas are playful and love to be petted.
  • They look adorable when they’re terrified.
Koala PNG images


10 Facts About Koalas | Mental Floss

1 comment:

  1. Shiela
    Nic work, well done. I like the range of characteristics you have chosen. Which country to we associate with the koala? And what event has placed them on the endangered species list?

    ReplyDelete