Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Term 1 Reflection

First-term is almost done, and today is our last day. In ESOL, we need to do a blog post about the lesson that we have learning and how we feel in our first term this year. 

First-term this year in ESOL is new for me this year since this is the first time that we met our new teacher. The lessons are easy, and it's not that complicated as I expected. Some of them are what we already did last year. However, even though we already did some of them the tasks that we have been doing are still helpful for us to improve our grammar and other skills. Our class is not new to me because I am with most of them in ESOL for the past few years. I like this subject and I can't wait to go back in term two and learn more things. I'm enjoying the things that we have been doing so far and, I found some of them helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment