Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

1347 Europe - Social Studies

For social studies, our topic for this task is all about life in medieval days. Some part of this task all about reading some story to give us an idea for the work that we need to do for this task. I know some of you is curious so I will put the picture of it so you can read it if you guys are interested. 



After I read this it gave a me an idea for my task. The task that we need to do is to draw base on our imagination what do we think is the life before in 1347, I'm quite nervous to do it since I am not good at drawing at all, also for our drawing we need to include some houses, and strips of land giving our drawing a title. This is the drawing that I made.


We have two activities that we need to do and both of them is about drawing, the other one that we need to do is draw a cleric. Cleric is a religious official or member of a clergy. It can be priest and it can also be holy warrior. This is my drawing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shiela! It looks like your social studies class is really interesting!

    I hate to say you are wrong but - you can draw! These drawings are fabulous and I really like the way you have given an explanation for each one. Maybe your explanation about the type of home you would have lived in could have had a little more detail. What building materials are used? How many rooms does it have? Is there a bathroom? And is it inside or out?

    ReplyDelete