Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Discovery Task - Health Hurumanu

Hi everyone, for our health class after we've done our previous topic we started our new topic. This is not like the topic that we have been learning before. For this one we can choose the topic that interests us and the topic that we want to do a different task. Firstly, we need to decided if we want to do it in pair or by yourself. Since, my friend wants to do filming we decided to do it in pair. The topic that we choose is ASPD or Antisocial Personality Disorder. 

Firstly, we had to do our planning sheet, in this part we are doing some different tasks that is all about our topic. First thing we are choosing 5 big questions that we wants to answer, for our answers for this questions we need to use a different key concept as many as we can.Also the questions that we choose for this part have a different color that are representing the different stages. The questions that we choose has one red, 2 yellow and 2 red.

Red - Legend
Yellow - Pro
Green - Rookie

Once we have done our big questions we started to do our strategies. In this part we are giving some of  the strategies that we can use for our topic and telling if this affects us in long/short term, also we are identifying what part of the hauora/well being each one of our strategies. After we've done all of it me and my partner start to think what we might do. We decided to do the filming, one of my friend decided to work with us since er topic can be combined with our one. 

While doing this task I experience some struggles but I can say that I did good with most of it. For me I think my big struggle on this task is when we started to do our filming. I really hate filming myself so I don't feel comfortable while doing this and I need to have a lot of courage to do it properly. But I think the other work/tasks is alright for me, I can say that I did good to it. 

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment