Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Mythical Creatures - ESOL Halloween Project

 Last week because it's Halloween, we have been learning about different cultural mythical creatures. Because of this we are doing a Halloween project. We can work in this individually or as a group. Me and my friends decided to work as a group because we want to do a filming to show the topic that we chose. I have Janel and Alliah in my group and for our  topic. we choose to do one of the most scary mythical creatures in the Philippines called " White Lady". 

What is white lady? 

This mythical creature is not just popular in the Philippines. Most of the horror movie that we have watched before is showing what this actually looks like. In my country we said that the white lady is a girl with long dress that are covering her whole body and with the very long hair that covering her whole face.

Why did we choose this topic?  

We choose this topic because as I said this is one of the most common scary creatures that we have in our country. Also there is a lot of people that are sharing their experience about seeing white lady before. We also know most of the characteristics that they have such as their actions and what would they look like. So this gave us an easy work because we just need to film and edit it. 

This is the video that we made, I hope you will like it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shiela, I really loved that you have put an introduction and some questions that you answered very well by putting detail in it. We worked in this project very well and I didn't expect it to turn out like this. The only thing that we should've done was to actually involve a story in it. I really enjoyed doing this project with you and I hope that I could work with you again. Bye!

    ReplyDelete