Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Film Studies - Freytags Pyramid

What Am I learning? 

We have been learning what is the plot of the movie and how can we show this using a timeline or a freytags pyramid. 

How does my work show my learning?

This is showing that I am be able to summarize the film and divided it into different part of it. Also showing the I learned something new while doing this activity.

What am I wondering? 

After this I finally know what the purpose of the plot and how can I summaries it using a timeline. I also learned the different part of freytags pyramid and how to divide the film into different part of it. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Shiela!

    I think your blog post and presentation is very good, because it's very resourceful. It contains a lot of information which can help, me or provide information. For me to use next time a I watch a movie, I think you have definitely. Effectively shown your analysis and knowledge from the 'Coraline'.

    Great job, looking forward to seeing more of your amazing work!

    - Rieya

    ReplyDelete