Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Holiday Trip

 Among all the holiday trips that we've had, my favorite one is when we went to Queenstown. This is also the most enjoyable trip that I've had with my family and relatives. Before we went to Queenstown, we went to different places to stop and take some rest properly. We used three cars because my grandparents are also here and we need space for them. First, we went to Dunedin and check-in at the hotel for two days. After that, we continue until we finally reach our destination. In Queenstown, we went to different places to buy a lot of things for souvenirs. At night, we did camping in Cromwell since it's too later for us to went back to Christchurch. This holiday trip is my favorite because it's our first time spending the holiday with my grandparents here. Also, it's my first time going to those places with my family and relatives. I enjoyed it a lot of I hope that we can do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment