Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch

For this term, we have been learning about the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. Also, this term we will be exploring more about this topic and do a lot of activities base on this topic. 

We have 5 gyres in our planet, but the Great Pacific Garbage Patch is the largest gyre. Having these garbage patch in our oceans is very helpful for us and to those animal living on the ocean. However, there are still a lot of garbage in the ocean and the amount of it is keep on increasing. 

I made a presentation based on the things that I know and the facts that I discover after my research. For this blogpost, you will see some of the causes and effects why are we having those garbage on the ocean and the effects. I hope you will learn a lot of things after reading my work. 

                                       

1 comment:

  1. Kia O Ra Shiela,
    I really like this blog post that you have created. The things that you included in your slideshow was really helpful for readers to understand the topic that you are learning, as well as the introduction that you have written. Do you think that it will become worse or get better in the near future?
    Anyways, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete