Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch - News article

For this blog post, I will show you the news article that we've made. This news article is still about the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. Before we do this news article, we did a brainstorm as a class about writing. We talked about some ways and techniques that we can use to make a good and proper paragraph for our new articles. It helps me a lot because I understand that I need to improve some features in my work. 

I put the causes and effects in my news article with the problems that we have in our ocean. Related to the previous blog posts about this topic, you will also see the causes and effects. 
I used this website called "canva" to make this poster. If my work is not clear to read, here is the LINK.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shiela.
    This post isn't fabulous nor is it boring. It's nice and simplebut has the detail it needs. The Article itself has a lot of info on it as well as images to soothe the eyes which is really nice. Maybe experiment with some fonts to make this more eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shiela,
    I like your simplicity, it is effective in giving direct information. However, the colour scheme and the structure of how the poster is presented just blends in with the background. It is quite bland in this sense. More impactful colours would've worked better that or adding contrasted colours to few parts of teh edges. However, in having said that, I like your blog post, good job.

    ReplyDelete